Super Mario Bros. Crossover 2 has finally arrived! This is the second sequel of the awesome classic game Super Mario. Read more details and watch the walkthrough for Super Mario Bros. Crossover 2.
The day has finally come! Super Mario Bros. Crossover 2.0 is here! Super Mario Bros. Crossover is a fun game made by the fans for the fans, where is recreated the original Super Mario Bros. and allows you to play it as characters from other games. Set your desired console view, pick one of many different super heroes and head on your new adventure!
Cheat - (Description) - How to Unlock
- Level Select - (The level select option does just that… selects levels. You can choose whatever level you want and go to it immediately. It can only be accessed from the Pause menu. ) - Beat the game on Extreme difficulty
- All Hammer Bros - (Most enemies become Hammer Bros. (Lakitus throw Hammer Bros, Bill Blasters shoot Hammer Bros, Hammer Bros jump out of the water in 2-3 and 7-3 and Bowser stays the same.) ) - Beat the game on Hard (or Extreme) difficulty
- Evil Hammer Bros - (This cheat will make Hammer Bros. chase you throughout the level. Take them down, or face the consequences later on. Combine with the aforementioned “All Hammer Bros” cheat for an excellent challenge! ) - Beat the game and defeat 50 Hammer Bros. (in any order)
- Bouncy Pits - (Anything that falls off a pit bounces back up, including your character! This also works with lava. ) - Stomp 200 enemies and beat the game once (in any order)
- Invincibility - (Gives you permanent invincibility. You can still die by falling off cliffs. Combine this with Bouncy Pits, Infinite Lives and Infinite Time, and you’re unstoppable! You’ll then be able to beat the game on Extreme! Woooohoooo! Yippee! Hooray! ) - Beat 1000 enemies and beat the game once (in any order)
- Infinite lives - (Your lives counter doesn’t go down. Ever. Allows you to never get a game over! Now you can try to get past that pesky first part of world 8-2 over and over again ) - Beat the game once without using a continue
- Water Mode - (Allows you to play any level as if it were a water level. Great for rush coil haters! ) - Defeat 300 Cheep Cheeps
- Classic Simon - (Gives Simon the jump he had in Castlevania. This means worse air control. ) - Always unlocked
- Classic Scroll - (Stops you from scrolling left, like in the original. ) - Always unlocked
- Mega Man high jump - (Yes, it’s what you’ve all been waiting for: Mega Man’s version 1.0 jump! Makes Mega Man jump higher. Great for rush coil haters! ) - Always unlocked
- Infinite Hover - (Lets SOPHIA hover for as long as you like. ) - Beat the game with SOPHIA III
- Infinite Time - (Yeah, the new option from 1.1 was turned into a cheat. Gets rid of the timer. This means you no longer get any points for it either, you lazy bastard. Congrats. Beat any level
- Classic Samus - (Stops Samus from crouching and morphing into a ball while in the air. ) - Always unlocked
- Infinite Ammo - (Gives everyone that has ammo an infinite amount of ammo. ) - Collect 200 ammo pickups *source from the developers at ExplodingRabbit*
Watch Super Mario Bros. Crossover 2 official trailer from developers:
Watch Super Mario Bros. Crossover 2 official trailer from other site:
Super Samurai Sweeper is a new strategy game where you need to help the Samurai to sweep his family murders! Read more details and watch the full video walkthrough for Super Samurai Sweeper:
In the forest samurai village, almost every samurai warrior was killed by the hand of the Seven Daimoys and their evil leader known as Shogun! Well, except for one young samurai that managed to avoid certain death. Now you need to accompany him in his vengeance quest to find and defeat the evil villain Shogun!
Watch Super Samurai Sweeper walkthrough and strategy guide:
Enjoy the following weekend guys and girls and don’t forget to play the best and latest strategy game only at PlayTowerDefenseGames.com