Papa’s Taco Mia! is a new strategy management game which will be released soon and is awaiting for a walkthrough. Here are the full details for Papa’s Taco Mia!
Papa Louie is branching out with a new taco restaurant, and he’s putting you in charge! Help Mitch and Maggie take orders, cook meats, and build tacos in Papa’s Taco Mia!
In this follow-up to Papa’s Pizzeria and Papa’s Burgeria, Papa Louie is branching out with a new taco restaurant, and he’s putting you in charge! Help Mitch and Maggie take orders, cook meats, and build tacos in Papa’s Taco Mia!
Unlock over a dozen toppings and sauces as you work up the ranks, and craft the perfect taco for new customers and old favorites. Buy a variety of upgrades for your taco shop using your hard-earned tips and your weekly paycheck, and take on the extra challenge of serving the tough and picky “Closer” customers at the end of each day. And if you can impress the new Food Critic, you’ll earn a Blue Ribbon award that gives you higher tips!
You can also earn up to 60 Badges while running Papa’s Taco Mia, unlocked for a variety of achievements including using certain toppings, getting high scores in each Station, serving certain customers, and more!
What’s New in Papa’s Taco Mia!:
- New toppings, meats, and sauces will unlock as you level up
- Challenging “Closer” customers arrive at the end of the day, who are very picky about their orders!
- New “Food Critic” customer will visit weekly, and can award you a Blue Ribbon
- Blue Ribbons make customers tip higher!
- 60 in-game achievements / badges to earn as you play
- New upgrades in the Upgrade Shop to improve waiting, grilling, and building scores
- Weekly paycheck to spend towards upgrades
- Earn higher wages as you level up, and get extra money by earning badges
- Customers who earn Bronze/Silver/Gold medals will now order faster
- All-new mechanics for cooking pans of meat and adding toppings to tacos
Still not interested in making some tacos? Then check out the original Papa’s Taco Mia! trailer: