The first part of Wasted Youth series will be released soon and is awaiting for a walkthrough. An epic school-based RPG with hours of gameplay, from the creators of Bunny Invasion. Here are the full details for Wasted Youth, Part 1.
Wasted Youth, Part 1, takes place behind the walls of St. Frosts Academy - a school for slackers, troublemakers and idiots.
At first everything seems normal, but soon, children start to go missing…
* 16 main story missions.
* 13 side missions.
* 20 lessons to attend.
* 60 rooms to explore.
* 50 collectable trading cards to find.
* 60 achievements to complete.
* Over 30 extras (Costumes, game mods, concept art, game biography, camera filters, and more)
* Over 50 students and 14 adults to talk and interact with, containing over 350 conversations.
* Countless other activities – Breaking and entering at night, picking locks, cracking safes, reading books, going to the toilet, eating, drinking, vomiting, going to sleep, watering plants, watching the school hamster, and much much more…
The main story takes around 2 to 3 hours to complete, and for 100% completion it takes between 4 and 8 hours.
Check the gameplay trailer for Wasted Youth, Part 1